RXIDENCE Milk Thistle + Dandelion 60's
- Dandelion and milk thistle are plants that contain natural phytochemicals with medicinal properties.
- Dandelion is rich in vitamins C, D, A and the B complex, and contains iron, potassium and zinc.
- Dandelion also contains natural antioxidants that help your body get rid of free radicals.
- Milk thistle have been used medicinally for several thousand years, traditionally recommended to protect the liver and treat liver disease.
- The plant contains a biologically active compound called silymarin, a phytochemical classified as a flavonoid.
- Silymarin is a natural antioxidant that also has anti-inflammatory activity, according to the University of Maryland Medical Center, which says it also stimulates liver cells to divide, helping provide new cells to replace injured ones and potentially helping the liver recover from injury.